What informations we collect
We might collect your Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Billing and Shipping address and other forms of Identification for the reasons developed in the following sections.
When do we collect information?
- Order, returns or exchange a product;
- Participate to a promotion, contest or online survey;
- Registered in our email list to receive updates, promotions or marketing informations;
- Submit an email, comment or question to the customer services by email or by phone.
- Apply for an employment with us;
When you are purchasing products or services in our online store << www.wall-vision.com >>, we may request you to provide us certain information to complete the transaction.
- Your debit or credit card information will be requested for the only purpose to process your transaction.
- We may collect your full name, phone number, shipping and billing address and your email address to deliver the product you purchase in our online store.
- Your email address will be collect for the only purpose to confirm the order, send you the courier tracking number and Wall Vision Marketing Email. You have the right to unsubscribe to our email list at anytime by pressing on the unsubscribe button placed at the bottom of the Email sent to you or by contacting Wall Vision Customer Services at email@example.com
Call Customer Services
From Call Customer Services, your phone number and the call might be recorded and collected on the purpose to improve the customers experience.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information collected to provide you the services or products you request, promote our products, improve your experience with us and the offer a overall better customer services;
We may also use the collected information for the following reason ;
- Deliver the products and services you request;
- Process orders, returns or exchanges;
- Process with a warranty plan;
- Protect our Company and you as customer against fraud and error;
- Track and confirm online orders;
- Promote a product based on your preference;
- Send you information about our products, services and promotions.
- To protect the security and integrity of our business and our clients;
Your information is collected also to be conform at the Legal Reglementation and Governmental.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card information in the payment process, place an order, arrange for a delivery, return a purchase, we imply that you consent to us collecting the information and using it for the previous specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing as your email address, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to unsubscribe.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe to Email Marketing
To unsubscribe your email address from the Wall Vision Email List, please follow one of the two options :
1) Click on the unsubscribe button placed at the bottom of the Email sent to you and follow the instruction;
2) If the first option doesn’t work for a reason out of our control, please contact the Customer Service at email@example.com with the specification in subject ‘’Unsubscribe Email’’.
- A Customer Services Support Agent will remove your email from our subscription list and send you a confirmation email within 48 hours following your request.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms Of Services.
SECTION 4 – SHOPIFY
Our stored is hosted on Shopify Inc. ‘’www.Shopify.com’’. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirement help ensure the secure handling of payment transaction as credit or debit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more information, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 – THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you. In case of this situation, WALL VISION will try to contact you by email, billing address or by the phone number that you provided to us.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org